At Upright Games we have been developing mobile games with passion for 10 years. The
range of our activities goes from live operating our evergreens to developing new IPs from
scratch. Our team consists of about twenty experienced and open minded programmers,
artists, designers, testers and producers.
We are currently looking for a UI/UX designer to work on new productions and occasionally
support the team on our live games. At Upright Games, you have the option to work in our
spacious office, from home, or do a mix of both – whatever fits your needs best. Also we’re
open to work with you on a full time as well as on a freelance basis.
● Create and iterate on UI, all the way from conceptualization (using tools of your
choice) to implementation in Unity.
● Craft and iterate on layouts for screens and UI elements in Unity 3D
● Add “juice” by adding simple animations to make the UI come to life
● Scrutinize, test and improve how the player interacts with the game and how
information is communicated to the player.
● Work together closely with game designers, artists, coders and other team members.
You have game development experience and you passionately love both playing and making
Professional UI & UX Skills
● 1 – 3 years of design experience. You’ve been part of an effective design team and will
bring your best practices to our projects.
● A strong sense for accessible and inclusive design
● Good knowledge of typography and layout techniques
● Ability to create consistent, clear and fun user experiences within our game
environments. Our ideal candidate has a demonstrated understanding of the unique
challenges of mobile UI design, and is proficient in creating wireframes and screen
flows to solve them.
Extensive Unity Experience
● Unity UI system (uGUI)
● UI animations
● Prefab workflow
● Basic C# scripting
● Experience working on free-to-play games
● Experience with Unity’s Localization package
● Experience in building UI-specific VFX in Unity
● Experience in creating UI textures and icons
● Work with a small and highly motivated team in a friendly environment
● Open communication and flat hierarchies
● Flexible working hours and remote work
● Competitive salary and holiday regulations
● Office building in a beautiful area in Frankfurt am Main
Fill up the form here.
We’re always looking for highly talented new team members!
Upright Games GmbH,
60325 Frankfurt am Main